Thursday, October 27, 2016

Wanna Donate Sir?

Salam w.b.t.

All Praise be to Allah, as with His Blessing, we can still breathe till today.

What more do you want other than having the best of health to study, to work and so on. So, be a grateful person as not all people have the same capacity like us.

Syukur alhamdulillah, my appeal to change the placement for MOship had been granted. At first, my placement was in Sarawak, which is a good start for a single person like me. Everybody told me, you better go first and experience the working environment there. I was 50-50 to be frank. My father is not so well, while East Malaysia is surely an opportunity to train me for the future.

Allah's Plan is the best. Fortunately, my appeal was granted, and Perlis is the next destination. I am so thankful to Allah. This is a great present for me and for my family.

In the meantime, I am working temporarily in Department of Transfusion Medicine. Basically, I have to go to mobile blood donation programme outside the hospital. We have to clerk the donor who come to us for blood donation. We have to screen who is eligible for blood donation according to particular criteria listed.

Today, I will be working in hospital, as the previous 4 days, I had been assigned for mobile programme. It's like going outstation you know. haha.. It's a pretty amazing experience as we met so many people, students as well as foreigners. The communication skills are so important in explaining who can donate and why some of them is not eligible for blood donation.

Let the picture speaks for you all.....













I think that's all as far as I'm concern. Till then.

Salam and have a good day to you readers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bencana alam, adakah kita ambil pengajaran?

Salam w.b.t. Lama sungguh tak menulis di sini. Dek kekangan masa kononnya, idea yang sentiasa bersarang di minda tak dapat diterjemahkan da...